- Back Set Building
- Camera Animation/Layout
- Add + Size Domes/Cylinders or model depending on complexity
- Take object through Priming
1. Automatic UV Mapping
2. Connect Shader
3. Decide whether the shader will be opaque or transparent
- Select Object for Painting
- Determine resolution, brush size and type, and color
- See results in scene camera
Some thoughts and concerns.:
- First we need to create the shader that is able to be painted on. That shader needs two options, opaque or transparent but still visible.
- It seemed Maya paint could do alot of this but we want to melScript it so its a very streamlined process with as little work as possible.
- It would also be nice to go to photoship if needed.