Mar 11, 2009

Poses Video

So obviously there are some problems with the sound syncing up with the poses.   I imported the image sequence but I must have exported it out at the wrong fps(I did 29.97 but I think I should have done 24 now).  I imported the sound at the end, which was stupid of me but I was pretty confident the video was 29.97 fps.

Getting the image sequence to work in Maya took alot of troubleshooting.  Perhaps I was just not familiar with the process but the only way it will work is by having the name setup as so: name.fame#.extension .  The problem with this was I could not export the frames out with quicktime with a period in the name.  I found a file renamer eventually but it took me a while to figure out this was the problem.  

As far as the speed of doing the actual poses, it was faster than not having a reference video.  I feel like we aren't going to see a significant increase in the speed of the animation.  It took about 1 and a half to 2 hours to put all the poses in.  These poses aren't even as accurate as they could be and would definetely need more finessing if this was a final product.

Anyways here is the result:

video

No comments:

Post a Comment